For Dehydration Treatment in Somers Point, NJ, Visit AtlantiCare Urgent Care
There are many at-home treatment options for dehydration, including resting in a cool room and drinking fluids that have electrolytes. But if you’re experiencing more severe dehydration symptoms, such as fever, decreased urine output, dry mouth, or dizziness, then you’ll want to seek professional medical care. In Somers Point, New Jersey, you can come straight to AtlantiCare Urgent Care for prompt IV hydration therapy that will treat your dehydration symptoms.
When you come to AtlantiCare for dehydration treatment, you can expect:
- A minimal wait in our clean and well-lit waiting room
- Individualized treatment from a board-certified provider
- IV therapy administered onsite, allowing you to start feeling better as soon as possible
- A comprehensive treatment plan that addresses your symptoms
- A follow-up call a few days after your visit to ensure you received the medical attention you needed from AtlantiCare
In addition to dehydration treatment, at our walk in clinic in Somers Point, NJ, we can treat all non-life-threatening conditions, including migraines, back pain, sore throats, earaches, sunburn, minor burns, insect bites, muscle sprains, fevers, and more. Indeed, you can count on AtlantiCare to handle all of your non-emergency medical concerns.
What’s more, at AtlantiCare, we’re pleased to accept most major insurance plans to ensure the payment process is a convenient one. We’re also happy to welcome self-pay patients, and we offer affordable rates.
If you need prompt dehydration treatment from board-certified providers in Somers Point, NJ, come to AtlantiCare Urgent Care. We don’t require appointments and are open seven days a week.