Prompt Ear Infection Treatment for Residents and Visitors in Galloway, NJ
If you have an ear infection, treatment can be found at AtlantiCare Urgent Care in Galloway, New Jersey. We serve patients of all ages and you’ll never need to book an appointment before visiting us – we’ll see you promptly at a time that works for you. Our walk in clinic is open seven days a week with extended evening hours, so even if it’s a Wednesday night, we’ll treat you.
An ear infection is a painful condition that can sometimes be treated with over-the-counter remedies, but often requires a medical diagnosis and antibiotics. This is why you should come to AtlantiCare in Galloway, NJ, for ear infection treatment if you suspect you or your child has this condition. At AtlantiCare, we:
- Accept most major insurance plans, including Horizon, AmeriHealth, Medicare, and Aetna
- Offer affordable rates for self-pay patients
- Staff our walk in clinic with board-certified providers to treat our patients
- Have been designated as a Certified Urgent Care Center through the Urgent Care Center Association of America
- Can dispense some of the more common medications right in our facility through our onsite prescription dispenser
AtlantiCare is the urgent care center you can trust for all of your non-life-threatening medical needs, as we offer treatment for broken bones, respiratory infections, back pain, urinary tract infections, deep lacerations, the common cold, the flu, muscle sprains, sunburn, bug bites, and more. We also have an EKG machine and an X-ray machine to help our patients conveniently receive the results they need. Other urgent care services we offer include onsite lab tests, nebulizer therapy, and foreign body removal.
For ear infection treatment, the choice is clear – visit AtlantiCare Urgent Care in Galloway, NJ. Simply walk right in to our urgent care center to receive the care you need today.