Ear Infection Treatment Promptly Provided at AtlantiCare Urgent Care in Manahawkin, NJ
Ear infection treatment is offered at AtlantiCare Urgent Care in Manahawkin, New Jersey. We are a walk in clinic that is open seven days a week for extended hours, which means we’ll be able to treat you on a weekday night or weekend morning. Additionally, our board-certified providers are pleased to offer medical attention to patients of all ages, so we’ll even treat your youngest family members.
An ear infection is a painful condition, and sufferers experience symptoms such as discomfort and pressure in the ear. More severe symptoms include hearing loss, drainage from the ear, and fever. When you come to AtlantiCare in Manahawkin, NJ, for ear infection treatment, you can expect:
- A minimal wait in our welcoming reception area where you can enjoy refreshments, such as water and coffee, and entertainment, such as TVs and reading materials
- To be seen by a board-certified provider who will take the time to examine you, learn about your symptoms, and diagnose your condition
- A comprehensive treatment plan provided to you at the end of your visit, which will lay out the medications the provider has recommended
- Your prescriptions to be electronically processed to your preferred pharmacy, ensuring they are ready to be picked up as soon as possible
- A simplified payment process, since we accept most major insurance plans and offer affordable rates for self-pay patients
If you need treatment for an ear infection for you or one of your children, visit AtlantiCare Urgent Care in Manahawkin, NJ, today. You can count on compassionate, friendly medical care from our providers.