AtlantiCare Has Express Care Clinics Located near Mays Landing, NJ, and Surrounding Communities
AtlantiCare Urgent Care has multiple express care clinics in the Mays Landing, New Jersey, area. At our clinics, we can treat any non-life-threatening injury or illness for patients of any age, providing the high-quality healthcare they are seeking, close to home. From sports injuries to respiratory infections to minor burns and everything in between, we can take care of you so you can get better quickly.
When you visit one of our express care clinics in the Mays Landing, NJ, area, our process is straightforward:
- To begin, you will need to fill out any necessary paperwork. We’ll also ask to see your health insurance card (if applicable) as well as a form of photo ID.
- While waiting to be seen, you can enjoy the use of our waiting room, which will have refreshments, reading materials, and TVs. Select locations also have small play areas for children.
- After a minimal wait time, you’ll be seen by a board-certified provider, who will thoroughly examine you and take the time to listen to your concerns. The provider will end the exam by recommending a treatment plan.
- After your exam, if necessary, we’ll electronically process any prescriptions our providers have written right to your preferred pharmacy*.
- Lastly, 24 to 48 hours after your visit, you’ll receive a follow-up call from us. We want to make certain you were satisfied with the services you received and that you found relief from your ailment.
If you have a non-life-threatening injury or illness and you’d like to find relief promptly, the express care clinics at AtlantiCare Urgent Care are exactly what you need. Contact us today to find the location nearest you in Mays Landing, NJ.
*Available at select locations