Express Care Provided by AtlantiCare Urgent Care for Residents and Visitors in Mount Holly, NJ, and All Surrounding Areas
Come to AtlantiCare Urgent Care if you require express care for a non-life-threatening injury or illness. We have a walk in clinic located in Mount Holly, New Jersey, that can treat you promptly. From sports injuries and muscle sprains to respiratory infections and sore throats, we offer care for all types of non-emergency conditions and we’ll help you feel better fast.
At our express care clinic in Mount Holly, NJ, we:
- Are open from Monday through Friday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Can treat patients of all ages
- Never require appointments
- Offer a variety of medical services, such as onsite lab tests and X-rays
- Hold the distinction of being a Certified Urgent Care Center through the Urgent Care Center Association of America
- Accept most major insurance plans, such as Aetna, Cigna, and Medicare
- Are staffed by board-certified providers who offer individualized care
We boast minimal wait times in our express care clinics, and every waiting room features refreshments, TVs, and reading materials. No matter what kind of condition you come to us with, you’ll be seen by a board-certified provider and be given a comprehensive treatment plan. We’ll also follow up with you a few days after your visit to make sure you received the relief you were seeking and were satisfied with our service.
If you need express care, visit AtlantiCare Urgent Care in Mount Holly, NJ. Our friendly and competent staff can make sure you’re on the path to feeling better in no time at all.