AtlantiCare’s Local Clinics Treat All Non-Life-Threatening Injuries and Illnesses in Mays Landing, NJ
There are many local clinics in the Mays Landing, New Jersey, area that treat non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses, but the clinic that stands above the rest is AtlantiCare Urgent Care. We are a Certified Urgent Care Center through the Urgent Care Center Association of America, a designation we were given due to our commitment to providing excellence in all manners of urgent care. When you come to one of our local clinics for treatment, you’ll receive friendly, personable service that puts your needs first.
You may be tempted to head to an emergency room in Mays Landing, NJ, when you or your child gets injured or falls ill – especially if it’s after normal business hours. But the local clinics at AtlantiCare are the better alternative because:
- We have night and weekend availability and minimal wait times, ensuring you can get in, out, and on your way home with a treatment plan promptly.
- Every patient is seen by a board-certified provider who takes the time to diagnose his or her condition and develop a comprehensive treatment plan.
- We treat all non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses, including sports injuries, respiratory infections, colds, flus, fevers, back pain, migraines, earaches, insect bites, and more.
- We offer many useful urgent care services, like foreign body removal, EKGs, onsite labs and X-rays*, electronic prescription processing*, and IV fluids and medication.
- We accept most major insurance plans and offer affordable rates for self-pay patients.
If you require treatment for a non-life-threatening injury or illness, the clinic to visit is AtlantiCare Urgent Care. Contact us today and we’ll help you find which of our local clinics is nearest to you in Mays Landing, NJ.
*Available at select locations