Services Provided at this Location:
- Abscess Care
- General Illness Care
- Foreign Body Removal
- IV Fluids and Medication
- Minor Eye Injury Care
- Nebulizer Therapy
- Occupational Medicine
- Onsite Lab
- Onsite Prescription Dispensing
- Onsite X-Ray
- Prescriptions Written
AtlantiCare Urgent Care – Quick Care Relief When You Need it in Mount Laurel, NJ or a Surrounding Community of South Jersey
For health care you can believe in, turn to AtlantiCare Urgent Care in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, or a nearby city. AtlantiCare has been helping patients across South Jersey since 2002, providing compassionate care in a personalized setting. Whether you have a sudden sports injury, cold or flu, respiratory infection, earache, deep laceration, or any other type of non-life-threatening injury or illness, you can trust AtlantiCare for fast, reliable urgent care.
AtlantiCare is a convenient solution if:
- You have an urgent care need and can’t get an immediate appointment to see your doctor
- Your injury or illness requires medical attention after hours, and its non-life-threatening nature doesn’t warrant a trip to the emergency room
- You don’t currently have a general practitioner in the area or can’t find one accepting new patients
- You need a walk-in physical* for school or work
At our AtlantiCare center in Mount Laurel, NJ, we pride ourselves on offering the same level of care and support as a hospital. As such, we are proud to provide onsite lab tests and X-rays and electronic processing for prescriptions. This means that you will receive the answers you are seeking quickly and get the relief you need sooner than you ever thought possible.
When you need urgent care services in Mount Laurel, NJ, contact AtlantiCare at (609) 407-CARE. Or, if you’d prefer, you can walk right in to our center to receive help for your non-life-threatening illness or injury. We are open from 7:30 a.m. to 11 p.m., seven days a week.