AtlantiCare Urgent Care Has Quick Care Clinics Located near Ocean City, NJ
When you have a non-life-threatening injury or illness, a quick care clinic is exactly what you need to find relief for your ailment. For residents and visitors of Ocean City, New Jersey, this is as simple as walking right into AtlantiCare Urgent Care. No matter if you have a broken bone, the flu, a migraine, an earache, or simply a cold that won’t go away, we can help you find the relief you need to get better quickly.
An AtlantiCare quick care clinic is the best option because we:
- Staff our clinics with board-certified providers who are compassionate and personable
- Have clean, well-lit waiting rooms that are stocked with refreshments, TVs, and reading materials
- Offer many different urgent care services, such as nebulizer therapy, foreign body removal, IV fluids and medication, and more
- Accept most major insurance plans, including Medicare, Aetna, and Horizon, and provide affordable rates for self-pay patients
- Are a Certified Urgent Care Center through the Urgent Care Center Association of America, which distinguishes us as a leading walk-in clinic committed to providing outstanding service in all matters of urgent care
Our quick care clinics in the Ocean City, NJ, area have night and weekend availability, and since we don’t require appointments to see our providers, you’ll be able to get the care you need at a time that works best for your busy schedule, whether that’s stopping by after dropping the kids off at school or on your way home from work.
When you need quick care for a non-life-threatening injury or illness, then you need AtlantiCare. Contact us today to find the center located nearest you in Ocean City, NJ.