Sprained Ankle Treatment from a Clinic You Can Count on in Somers Point, NJ – AtlantiCare Urgent Care
Trust AtlantiCare Urgent Care when you need prompt sprained ankle treatment for yourself or your child in Somers Point, New Jersey. A sprained ankle can happen to anyone at any age and doesn’t only happen to those involved in athletic activities; it can also happen by wearing inappropriate footwear, walking on an uneven surface, or simply stepping wrong while walking down a flight of stairs. This is why you need to have a clinic you can rely on for non-life-threatening injuries such as these, and that clinic is AtlantiCare.
Why should you trust AtlantiCare for your sprained ankle treatment in Somers Point, NJ? Consider:
- We are one of the select few clinics that has been designated as a Certified Urgent Care Center through the Urgent Care Center Association of America. This means we’ve displayed distinction in various forms of urgent care.
- We opened our first walk-in clinic in 2002 and since then have grown into a network of medical clinics spanning South Jersey, all devoted to delivering high-quality healthcare close to home.
- We offer many urgent care services, such as onsite labs and X-rays, onsite prescription dispensing, and splint care.
- We accept most major insurance plans and offer affordable rates for self-pay patients.
- We staff our clinics with board-certified providers who are dedicated to providing expert, individualized care.
Plus, along with sprained ankles, we can treat all non-life-threatening injuries, including bone fractures, back pain, minor eye injuries, and more.
Visit AtlantiCare Urgent Care today to receive treatment for your sprained ankle. We have a walk-in clinic conveniently located in Somers Point, NJ, as well as other centers throughout the area.