AtlantiCare Urgent Care Centers – What to Expect During Your Visit to our Egg Harbor Township, NJ, Center or One of Our Other Locations in South Jersey
AtlantiCare Urgent Care Centers are found in Egg Harbor Township, NJ, and throughout southern New Jersey. We’ve been providing reliable urgent care since 2002, helping countless patients with their non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses, from sore throats and the flu, to fractures and lacerations, and everything in between. Plus, we offer many of the same services you would find at an emergency room or doctor’s office, like onsite labs and X-rays, sutures and stitches, EKGs, nebulizer therapy, and IV fluids and medication. This means that when you have a non-life-threatening injury or illness, a visit to one of our urgent care centers is the ideal choice to make.
Here is what to expect during your visit to one of our urgent care centers, whether it’s in EHT, NJ, or another city in South Jersey:
- First, any necessary paperwork will need to be filled out. The forms we require include a patient registration form, a patient consent form, an authorization to obtain health information, and an authorization to disclose health information. Please also remember to bring your insurance card (if applicable) and a form of photo ID, such as a driver’s license.
- Next, during your short wait time, you’ll enjoy the use of our pleasant waiting room. Our waiting rooms include refreshments (coffee, water, and tea), reading materials, and TVs. Plus, at select AtlantiCare locations, we have small play areas for children.
- Then, you’ll be seen promptly by one of our board-certified providers, who have many years of experience in handling a wide variety of medical problems. Your healthcare professional will thoroughly examine you and recommend a treatment plan.
- After that, if any medications were prescribed, we can electronically process them right in our facility, so they are sent to your preferred pharmacy promptly. You’ll be able to pick your prescription up quickly to find the relief you need as soon as possible.
- Finally, 24 to 48 hours after your visit, you’ll receive a follow-up call from us to make sure you were satisfied with the services you received and that you found the relief you were seeking.
To learn more about AtlantiCare Urgent Care Centers, or to ask any questions about our process, feel free to contact us today. We have locations in Egg Harbor Township, NJ, and several other communities throughout southern New Jersey.