Convenient Walk in Clinic Serving Residents of Mays Landing, NJ, and All Neighboring Communities
When you need a walk in clinic near Mays Landing, New Jersey, AtlantiCare Urgent Care is the place to turn. Since our first clinic opened in 2002, we have grown into a network of multiple medical clinics, all devoted to a singular focus – delivering high-quality healthcare close to home. We strive to continue this excellence with each patient we treat.
Some of the reasons residents of Mays Landing, NJ, choose our walk in clinic when they have a non-life-threatening injury or illness are that:
- Every patient is seen by a board-certified provider
- We can treat all non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses, from colds and flus to sports injuries and back pain
- We have locations throughout South Jersey
- We treat patients of all ages
- We offer onsite labs and X-rays, as well as prescription dispensers (allowing you to pick up the medication you need right in the facility)
- We accept most major insurance plans (including Aetna, Cigna, and Medicare) and offer affordable rates for self-pay patients
Plus, at our clinics, we can also administer IV fluids and medication, perform nebulizer treatments, and provide assistance with foreign body removal, among other medical services you may need. So, there’s no need to visit an emergency room for your non-life-threatening injury or illness. Instead, choose AtlantiCare, where you can get in, out, and on your way home with a treatment plan, sooner than you ever thought possible.
When you need care for a non-life-threatening injury or illness, come to an AtlantiCare walk in clinic. Contact us today at (609) 407-CARE to find a location nearest you in Mays Landing, NJ.